Join a committed group of businesses including individual fishing operations, tour companies, artists, and more in supporting AMCC’s work to ensure healthy fisheries and thriving coastal communities. Business members not only help preserve our way of life in Alaska by supporting AMCC’s mission, businesses also benefit from exclusive opportunities and recognition as AMCC business members.
Business Membership Benefits
- Business name and logo published on AMCC website (see examples here).
- Access to speakers on sustainable fisheries and marine conservation topics.
- Networking opportunities and events with other AMCC business members.
- Regular updates and news on marine conservation and Alaska’s fisheries.
- Recognition in a member spotlight article in AMCC’s Enews, and on our Facebook page (if desired).
- A decal to display on your business showing your support for AMCC.
Annual Business Membership Levels
Join Now! Download the 2017 Business Membership Application Form to email, fax, or send to our office.
Other Ways to Become an AMCC Business Member
- 1% for the Planet – When your business signs up to be a 1% for the Planet member, you can choose to support specific organizations like AMCC. Visit our 1% for the Planet profile and donate 1% to support healthy oceans and healthy communities.
- Unique Models – Some of our business members have set up unique business membership models with us, like Salmon Sisters, who donate a portion of their AK Marine Hoodie sales to AMCC.
To discuss unique business membership models or for more information on our business membership program in general, please contact Connie Melovidov at 907.277.5357 or email her at email@example.com.
All contributions to AMCC are fully tax deductible.