AMCC’s Catch 49 Program is offering Copper River coho salmon in 10-lb, 20-lb or 30-lb shares, with ordering available online on Catch 49’s website until close of day on September 30, 2018.
- Wild Copper River Coho (silver) Salmon
- 8-12 oz portions
- Skin on, pin bone in, vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen
- Carefully caught and impeccably handled
- Processed by fishermen-owned 60 North Seafoods
- Available in 10-, 20-, and 30lb shares
- Caught by Hayley Hoover of the F/V Obsidian and Tyee Lohse of the F/V Free Ride
Copper River coho, also known as silver salmon, are widely known as the finest coho anywhere in the world due to their high oil content and firm, robust flesh. Averaging about 12 pounds each, Copper River cohos arrive in late August and September, and signal the close of Alaska’s fresh summer season. Kodiak jig rockfish, wild Alaska sablefish (black cod), and Norton Sound red king crab are also available.
Catch 49 offerings are only available in limited quantities for a limited time. If you are not on our e-mailing list and would like to join it so you can be notified about Catch 49 offerings, please email email@example.com and ask to be added to the list. Please visit www.catch49.org to see current offerings.